The Ohio JCEP Scholarships, Grants, and Awards Committee would like to congratulate all the recipients of the professional development and grant awards for the September 2022 round. The next round of awards will be in late winter 2023. Be sure to apply; it is inspiring to see the work of our colleagues around the state.
Professional development (scholarship) winners:
- Mellissa Rupp, family and consumer sciences educator, Fulton County: $750 for her participation in the certification exam for Accredited Financial Counselor with the Association for Financial Counseling and Planning Education (AFCPE)
- Kara Colvin, 4-H youth development educator and area leader, Warren County: $750 for her participation in in the American Youth Horse Council Symposium
- Bethany Piovarchy, office assistant, Medina County: $295 for her participation in online computer courses
- Jessica Adams, 4-H youth development educator, Miami County: $750 for her participation in Real Colors facilitator training
- Lorrissa Dunfee, family and consumer sciences educator, Belmont County: $455 for her participation in Aquatic Fitness Practical Applications (certification skills training)
- Loretta Sweeney, family and consumer sciences program assistant, Franklin County, and team: Christina Byrd and Jenny Lobb: $500 to support their project: Bingocize license renewal