The Student Life Multicultural Center, along with offices, centers, and student organizations across campus, is proud to present the calendar of events for the annual university-wide celebration of Women’s History Month. To see all events, visit the Multicultural Center’s website at mcc.osu.edu/events-and-programs/heritage-and-awareness-months/womens-history-month.
Some of the events include:
- Remember the Ladies: March 21, 12-1 p.m.
- Gender and Disability: A Critical Conversation: March 21, 6-7 p.m.
- Women of Color Leadership Panel: March 22, 6-7 p.m.
- Work-Life Balance: March 24, 12-12:45 p.m.
- Women’s Wellness: Thriving Together: March 24, 5:45-8:30 p.m.