Ohio State continues to update COVID-19 safety practices in response to changes in public health guidance. The updated guidelines for Ohio State faculty, staff, and students are posted online.
Some key points:
- You no longer need to do a health check on Compass before coming to campus if you are well.
- If you are sick (any kind of sick, not only COVID), you should stay home.
- Vaccinated individuals no longer need to wear masks (except at Wexner Medical Center, clinics, and where posted).
- Individuals who are not vaccinated should wear masks when indoors.
- Anyone who prefers to wear a mask is welcome to do so regardless of vaccination status.