Congratulations to the following individuals who were recently selected for an Ohio Joint Council of Extension Professionals’ professional development award.
- Josi Brodt-Evans – LifeSkills training
- Dennis DeCamp – LifeSkills training
- Alisha Faudie – graduate school
- Margaret Jenkins – American Association of Family and Consumer Sciences professional development
- Stacey Perry – Real Colors certification
The next round of Ohio JCEP professional development awards are due May 1. This is also the deadline for the First-Timers Fellowship to attend an Extension conference. All full members of Ohio JCEP are eligible to apply for these awards. Details and links to applications can be found at: http://go.osu.edu/ojcepscholarship. Please note we are in the process of transitioning the names of these from Ohio JCEP PD scholarships to Ohio JCEP PD awards. If you have questions, contact Christy Clary (firstname.lastname@example.org), Ohio JCEP Scholarships, Grants, and Recognition Committee scholarship chair.