Per the CFAES Advancement team, please consider utilizing the following year-end giving language in your county newsletters, on your social media channels, and any other communications you think will influence your constituents to give.
Suggested text: Planning your year-end giving? Don’t forget to include OSU Extension in ____ (insert county name) County! Your gift makes lifelong learning opportunities, community engagement, and the development of future Ohio leaders possible.
You can give online, by mail, or by phone. Please consider giving to the following funds, which have a direct impact on our county Extension programming:
- (insert county name and fund number)
- Ohio State University Extension Work in Ohio (fund number: 306726)
- The Ohio State Fund for the College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences (fund number: 303008)
- Give Online: Click here to support OSU Extension. Then, select the fund you’d like to support, enter the amount, and make your payment online.
- Give by Mail: You can also give by mail. Please mail a completed giving form and check with the fund number written on it to:
- The Ohio State University Foundation
PO Box 710811
Columbus, OH 43271-0811
- Give by Phone: Please call us at 614-292-2141 and have your credit card, debit, or electronic funds transfer information ready.
Thank you for supporting OSU Extension!