The Ohio winners in the 2021 National Association of County Agricultural Agents’ Search for Excellence program are listed below; many of these were a team effort. All first-place winners will advance to judging at the North Central Region. More information is available online.
- Sustainable Agriculture – The Dirt on Soil Health: Virtual Programming for Producers to Improve Soil Health
- Crop Production – Precision U: Utilizing Technology to Improve Crop Production in a Virtual World
- Consumer or Commercial Horticulture – the Buckeye Yard and Garden Line (BYGL)
- Farm and Ranch Business Management – Virtual Farm Bill Education for 2021
- Livestock Production – Food Animal Processing on the Farm