In coordination with the CFAES Annual Research Conference, the first annual Celebration of Research Week will be an opportunity to revel in the many successes of the CFAES research community. Events include:
- Virtual poster competition – View posters on the poster competition website; also attend live poster Q&A sessions Monday-Wednesday, giving poster authors an opportunity to share their research with a live audience. Learn more online.
- Panel session – Focused on finding collaborators and developing a quality research team. Moderated by Dr. Luis Canas; panelists are Dr. Douglas Jackson-Smith, Dr. Enrico Bonello, and Dr. Barbara Kowalcyk. Register now.
- Annual Research Conference awards ceremony – Will showcase several CFAES researchers who have been awarded for making outstanding contributions in their respective areas. Register now.
- Live conversation with Dr. Rattan Lal, 2020 World Food Prize Laureate – Participants will have an opportunity to hear Dr. Lal’s story and ask him questions about his career and research.
- Goodie bag pick-up – On Monday, April 5, find us on the CFAES Wooster campus in the new Wooster Science Building lobby; and on the CFAES Columbus campus, we will be in the Agricultural Administration building lobby by the library. Pick up bags from 11am-2pm, while supplies last.