PCards with expiration date of April 2021, new cards should have been received by PCard managers. IF RENEWAL PCARD HAS NOT BEEN RECEIVED, contact PCard@osu.edu
Example of the email sent from the PCard Office:
From: BF CTL-PCard email@example.com
PCARD RENEWAL (APRIL EXPIRATION)
You are receiving this notice because you have a PCard that is scheduled to expire on April 30, 2021. See below for adjustments to the 2021 renewal card distribution due to COVID-19 remote work restrictions.
Where will my renewal PCard be sent?
- Renewal cards will be sent via USPS directly to the Card Manager/Cardholder.
- Due to remote work restrictions, renewal cards have been directed to the address provided by your College/VP or Service Center. In most cases, delivery will be made to a home/remote address. You can check with your College/VP or Service Center to confirm that address.
When should I expect my renewal PCard to arrive?
- Renewal cards (for April 2021 expirations) were released by the bank (PNC) on March 8. Your renewal card should arrive by mid-April.
- Timely receipt of your renewal card may be subject to local and campus mail delays.
- Home/remote address delivery – check your mail carefully. On certain card types, the insert mailer may not display your first/last name, but rather the name embossed on your card (e.g., OSU Operations).
- Campus address delivery – if you elected to have your renewal PCard sent to your default business address on campus, check your building’s mail room.
- If your renewal PCard has not arrived by May 1, contact the PCard Office for a replacement.
What if I need to make a purchase and have not received my renewal PCard?
- Most merchants (some exceptions may apply) will accept your purchase through the card’s expiration date (April 30, 2021).
- Online purchases that prompt for a billing address may be impacted and the temporary home/remote address should be entered. The original business (billing) address will be restored after the renewal card has been activated.
- Urgent purchases can be made by your Service Center.
What actions should I take upon receiving my renewal PCard?
- You will need to activate the renewal card using the 4-digit verification code submitted on your application. In most cases, this is the last 4 digits of our social security number.
- Expired cards should be properly destroyed once the renewal card is activated.
If you have questions, please contact the PCard Office.