When ordering branded merchandise:
- All merch and apparel needs to be branded (only exception is for youth volunteers)
- Do not use PCard for purchase
- You must submit artwork for approval to: CFAES_BAT@osu.edu, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Approvals from all three listed in #3 must be submitted with your requisition in order to complete the process, along with the quote from vendor
For more information please check here: 2023 CFAES Merchandise and Apparel Guidelines
Must use an approved contracted OSU vendor through BuckeyeBuy Marketplace. Link to suppliers. These suppliers will be approved by branding.
If the office is paying for the apparel, the Employee Non-cash Reporting Form must be attached to requisition. Each employee that receives any non-cash item must be listed on the form. Only one form needed per Requisition.
If the employee is paying personally in part or in full, the office needs to charge sales tax on the personally paid amount.
- All items received by employees from the University are reported to the payroll tax office. Non-cash items of $100 or more, in the aggregate, are taxable income to the employee. This $100 threshold for non-cash items applies to the cumulative value of all non-cash items provided to an employee during a calendar year. Link to Expenditures Policy
- Example of taxable items: OSU apparel, incentives from YP4H, pins from the Dean, etc.…