ACH/WIRE Claim Form

July 20, 2020

The ACH/WIRE Claim Form on the Office of Financial Services site is for direct deposit payments. If you have an external partner or vendor wanting to electronically transfer payments to one of your OSU funds, this would be the process to have that done. Any questions, refer to Jesse Buxton.26