Budget Forms

Calendar Year Budget Worksheet – (optional) to manually track month to month expenses for a fund, sometimes used for county commissioner budgeting.

County Appropriation Authorization Form – to report appropriation awards and request the Business Office to invoice for appropriations and other contracts.

Program Activity Summary Worksheet – (optional) to track activity by program in a county.

Program Budget Tool – (optional) to track revenue and expenses by program in a county.

Workshop Budget Worksheet – (optional) to plan and report expenses for workshops.

Miscellaneous Forms

4-H Volunteer Background Check Reimbursement Form – Due the 15th of each month for submitted volunteer background check reimbursements. 

Employee Non-Cash Reporting Form - to report all clothing & uniforms and non-cash items provided to employees (e.g., apparel, gifts, prizes, awards, etc.).

PAT Registration Tracking Form – for registrations that have not been entered/captured by Cvent.

Contract Submission Form: Space Rentals – to document liability questions regarding space use agreements (attach to an eRequest).

Insurance Tracking Form – (webform) to track insurance payments paid from the checking account or PCard.

OSU Extension Deposit Transmittal Form - Extension staff use for sending checks to Columbus for deposit.

University Non-Contracted Skilled Trades Process - use prior to utilizing any non-contracted skilled trade supplier to provide work for OSU.

Departmental State of Ohio Sales Tax Reporting Form - to account for and report Ohio Sales Tax

Standard Expense Account Numbers 

Standard Revenue Account Numbers

Local Checking Account 

Bank Reconciliation Form: December – to report bank reconciliation and statements in December for local checking accounts.

Bank Reconciliation Form: June – to report bank reconciliation and statements in June for local checking accounts.

Safeguard Checking Supply Order Form - Webform & eRequest Internal Order for ordering Cash Receipt Journal, Cash Receipts, Cash Disbursement Journal

**NOTE: to order checks, covers, etc... please contact Sherry Freier - - Phone: 614-486-2752 - Fax: 614-488-8198

Local Checking Account Tools – three tools to track transactions processed from the Extension local checking accounts.

Local Checking Account and Pcard Restrictions – list of items not allowable from the local checking account or pcard, alternative procurement methods advised.


Temporary PCard Manager

Transfer Forms

Expense/Revenue Transfer Form – to request chartfield corrections, move an expense or revenue to another fund, and to pay for specific expenses between University departments. Typically requires a copy of your eReport (GL) to verify the location of the original transaction. See Job Aids for more information on submitting this form.

Fund Transfer Form (RARE) – to request the movement of cash from one university fund to another university fund that is not associated with an expense or revenue (see Expense Transfer). Consult with Operations before requesting a Fund Transfer.


Return to top