Archive of Previous Announcements and Frequently Asked Questions
- FAQs (archive) OSU Extension COVID-19 Information
- OSU Extension Programming Updates – March 24, 2021
- OSU Extension Program, Telework Updates effective – January 16, 2021
- OSU Extension In-Person Programming Cancelled – December 7, 2020 -- January 15, 2021
- OSU Extension Programming Clarifications – November 20, 2020
- OSU Extension In-Person Programming Continued – November 16, 2020
- CFAES Daily Health Check
- County Office Physically Reopening Sign - Brief Version
- County Office Physically Reopening Sign - Detailed Version
Past County Fair Information
COUNTY FAIR STATUS: Per Governor DeWine, all 2020 county fair activities except junior fairs, were cancelled effective July 31. Games, rides, and grandstand events were eliminated from the fairs. Under the order, a 10pm curfew also was in effect. Livestock competitions and other 4-H and FFA competitions for youth continued as planned. Horse racing, without spectators, continued as planned. Per the governor’s statement, although fair boards and local health departments have done a good job of planning and preparing for the fairs to-date, COVID-19 cases increased in conjunction with early fair activities, prompting the cancellation.
(as of July 28, 2020) --- The Ohio State Fair has been cancelled for 2020, per the Ohio Expo Commission.
Also as a reminder, all in-person Ohio 4-H camps were cancelled for summer 2020.