Ohio JCEP has two membership options-- annual or life member.
Annual membership: Any Ohio State University Extension employee has an Administrative and Professional (A&P), Classified Civil Service (CCS), or faculty appointment and is current with his or her dues is an annual member of Ohio JCEP. Membership in Ohio's Alpha Eta Chapter of Epsilon Sigma Phi (ESP) and national professional program area associations is optional and is facilitated by Ohio JCEP.
The annual membership drive is held during October. Current members and new members must renew their membership by October 31 to be eligible for membership benefits, including awards and scholarships. There are two levels of membership with benefits and limitation as described below:
- Full Member:
- Full access to offices and benefits
- Affiliate Member:
- Limited to program and office support
- Access to only Ohio affiliate scholarship and professional development support
- May hold Ohio JCEP office to represent CES only
- Restricted awards eligibility
- May fully participate in Ohio JCEP committees
- May not hold Chair/Chair-elect roles
Whether you aspire to become a leader, serve on a committee or seek recognition for your scholarly work, there is something for everyone in the Ohio Joint Council of Extension Professionals (Ohio JCEP). It all begins with becoming a member!
Life membership: Annual members who retire and pay lifetime dues are life members of Ohio JCEP.
Life members have the right to attend all meetings and take part in all discussions.
All annual and life members have voting privileges.